- In 2013, for the first time, the world added more low-carbon electricity capacity than fossil fuel capacity.
- Global economic growth and CO2 emissions are beginning to decouple. The global economy grew by 3% last year, but CO2 emissions did not rise.
- 40 countries and 20 sub-national regions have adopted or are planning carbon pricing.
- Solar PV modules are about 80% cheaper than they were in 2008.
- Global business networks representing 6.5 million companies have called for strong climate action.
- Each dollar invested in renewables busy more capacity than ever. US$270 billion invested in renewables in 2014 bought 36% more capacity than US$USD279 billion spent in 2011.
- Sustainable companies have outperformed their peers by 9.1% over the past 4 years.
- The global market for low-carbon goods and services is worth more than $5.5 trillion and is growing at 3% per year.
Source: 2015.newclimateeconomy.report (Note: you should really follow this firm)