ORTECH understands Air Compliance and Emissions Reporting in Ontario.
ORTECH has over 60 years of experience in providing the highest quality of services in technical consulting, problem solving, testing and evaluation with emphasis on environmental and advanced computational technologies.
ORTECH’s capabilities are demonstrated by our track record of successfully completing projects on-time and on-budget for a variety of industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, cement production, petroleum refineries, smelting, incineration and energy from waste, pulp and paper production, asphalt industry and surface coating industry.
Our Compliance and Permitting Group can assist you with:
- Environmental Compliance Approvals (ECAs)
- ECA Applications
- Emission Summary and Dispersion Modelling Reports
- Dispersion Modelling
- Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (EASRs)
- Primary and Secondary Noise Screenings
- Annual ECA Repor ting (Annual Written Summary Forms and supporting documentation)
- Emissions Reporting
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) Reporting
- Toxic Reduction Act (TRA), O.Reg.455/09 Plan Preparation and Reporting
- Ontario Reg.127/01 Reporting
- Ontario and Federal Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Land Use Planning
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change D series guidelines on Land Use and Compatibility
- Siting assessments related to Air Quality in the D-Series guidelines
To contact one of our air quality experts, please fill out this form: