ORTECH has had a long history with helping our clients with emission testing, emission reporting and emission compliance.
O. Reg. 452/09 formalizes Ontario’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting program. Facilities that have stationary fuel combustion equipment and those that are in specified chemical & metal manufacturing sectors are to report under O. Reg. 452/09 if they exceed 10,000 tonnes of Carbon Dioxide Equivalent (CO2e) greenhouse gas emissions.
ORTECH’s experienced staff can offer your facility the following related services required under O. Reg. 452/09:
* Quantify greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with Guideline approved methodologies,
* Prepare a documentation report to satisfy O. Reg. 452/09 document retention requirements,
* Enter data and fill-in reports on the federal Single Window Information Manager (SWIM) website, and assist facility staff in submitting the reports,
* Prepare for an audit of the submitted report, and
* Provide on-site audit support to answer any technical questions auditors may have.
FAST, EFFICIENT, EXPERIENCED!
To learn more, call ORTECH Consulting at 905 822 4120 x680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us form below.