ORTECH knows Odour Controls!
Industrial and Commercial Odour Control Solutions
Industrial or Commercial odour control equipment is used to remove unwanted odours from the air.
ORTECH strives to provide a variety of industrial and commercial odour control solutions. ORTECH understand that each odour problem is unique and therefore requires a unique strategy. Whether its fire, smoke, trauma or biohazard contamination, mould or mildew and gas or garbage odours. Whatever the odour it is, we can assist you in managing it.
What is ORTECH's Approach to Odour Control?
ORTECH designs and installs a number of odour control solutions for companies and organizations around the world. ORTECH not only understands how odours happen, but how to determine the correct industrial odour control solution. We build our solutions to meet your requirements, budgets and air quality regulations.
ORTECH's Odour Control Expertise Comes From Our Consulting Experience.
ORTECH has provided odour assessment services for over 40 years to our clients in Ontario, other Provinces, the United States and occasionally in other countries. ORTECH has developed procedures for the collection of odour samples, evaluation of these samples using an olfactometer and community odour surveys during this period. Many of these developments have been presented as scientific papers and incorporated into official testing protocols recognized by provincial and international agencies.
ORTECH has a number of services related to odour control solutions:
- Permitting for air, water, waste, noise, safety from the MOECC, municipalities etc.
- Potential grants and subsidies for the work
- Obtaining necessary information, such as flow rates, temperatures and emission rates for sizing equipment
- Determining which control equipment will give the required performance
- Selecting suppliers of this control equipment
- Selecting suppliers of services such as excavation, foundations, water, electrical, instrumentation, installation etc
- Choosing the location of the equipment and any associated buildings within a facility
- Determining total installation costs
- Determining operating and maintenance costs
- Managing the detailed design of the control equipment and auxiliary equipment
- Site management during construction
- Training equipment operators
- Performance testing of the equipment
ORTECH has a long history of air quality testing and permitting in Ontario, including an industry-leading odour division. ORTECH has been helping clients resolve odour issues for over 40 years. We can sample, test, report on, and testify about Odours. Procedures for the collection of odour samples, evaluation of these samples using an olfactometer and community odour surveys have been developed by ORTECH during this period.
ORTECH's odour division strives to assist our clients with:
- Real advice for actual scenarios,
- Validating a complaint and fixing the issue, and
- Using a formal approach: Identify-Analyze-Solve, quickly.
Our fundamental value to our clients include:
- Industry-leading air quality testing and consulting firm,
- Odour division with over 40 years of experience,
- Focused on low cost-low risk solutions with a targeted approach,
- Vendor and technology agnostic,
- ORTECH draws from expertise across multiple industries, and
- ORTECH provides dynamic and creative solutions that are flexible.
Our Approach to Odour Control Projects:
ORTECH has a structured approach to all our solutions. For most of our Odour clients, we perform an odour assessment and proceed with an engineering design, then solutions development. Here is the high-level overview of that process:
- Scoping Study,
- Business Case development: high level,
- Preliminary Engineering design,
- Detailed Engineering design,
- Solution Development, and
- Solution Implementation.
Our forty (40) years of experience has helped us develop a client engagement process; our motto is “Educate-Plan-Execute together”.
- First, we Educate you on the risks, so you understand the implications of inaction vs action.
- Then, we Plan the project, so your individual needs are an integral part of the process.
- Finally, we Execute our plan and deliver the results, either through implementation, emission testing reports, compliance applications or due diligence reviews.
If you are interested in a review of your current odour issue, please contact Michael Tingle at email@example.com or via phone at 905-822-4120 *680