Terry Lam, Project Manager, Ambient Monitoring, P.Eng.
Phone: 519 336 3327
B. Eng., Environmental Engineering (Co-op), University of Guelph
Profile: Areas of Expertise:
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Environmental Compliance Approvals
- Environmental Activity and Sector Registry
- Emissions Summary and Dispersion Modelling Reports
- Air Dispersion Modelling
- Pollutant Inventory and Reporting Programs
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventories
- Prepared of Environmental Compliance Approval (ECA) applications for a variety of industries including: upstream natural gas, wood product manufacturing, metal product manufacturing, plastic product manufacturing, and chemical manufacturing.
- Assessed Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (EASR) eligibility for comfort heating systems, standby power systems, autobody shops, and commercial printing facilities.
- Completed Emissions Summary and Dispersion Modelling (ESDM) reports to support ECA applications, show compliance with O. Reg. 419/05 standard phase-in, and to meet annual update requirements.
- Used various air dispersion models including: The Appendix to Regulation 346 models, AERMOD, SCREEN3, and the ASHRAE Handbook Chapter 44 method.
- Compiled inventories to support various inventory and reporting programs including the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI), Toxics Reduction Act (TRA) & O. Reg. 455/09 Toxics Substance Accounting (TSA), and Oakville By-Law 2010-035 Section 4.
- Compiled of Greenhouse Gas emission inventories for reporting to Environment Canada and under O. Reg. 452/09.