Call the Air Compliance & Renewable Energy Experts.
905.822.4120 / email@example.com
Compliant. Approved. Built. Verified.
- 50+ years of experience
- One of the largest emission testing teams in Canada
- Greenhouse Gas "GHG" inventory, testing, and reporting specialists,
- Over 1200 permitting projects since 1999
- Leaders in odour assessment for +30 years
- Air quality monitoring for over 50 years
- Expertise in peer review and due diligence
- Due Diligence / Audit Specialists (Solar, Wind, Energy Storage)
- Technical support with developer mindset
- Over 710 solar projects in past 2 years
- Resource Assessment specialists.
- Engineers who speak "Finance"
- Energy storage assessment experts
From Our Blog...Valuation of Rooftop Solar
Valuation of a rooftop solar project, participating in the Ontario Power Authority’s (OPA) Feed in Tariff (FIT) program is a very dynamic and fluid process.... Read more
Ontario's Dispersion Models Updates
The Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change (MOECC)‘s intent to update Ontario’s Dispersion Models. We've been getting questions about how this may affect our clients... Read more
Frequently Asked Questions – Ontario Air Approval
Some common questions that our clients ask us about the approvals process in Ontario are answered below. <Read more
Next: More Blog Posts
Next: More ORTECH Videos