Environmental (Air Quality) Scientist
- Master of Applied Science Candidate, Environmental Engineering, University of Guelph,
- Bachelor of Engineering Environmental Engineering, University of Guelph
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Environmental Compliance Approvals, Environmental Activity and Sector Registry, Emissions Summary and Dispersion Modelling Reports, Air Dispersion Modelling, Pollutant Inventory and Reporting Programs, Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventories
- Environmental Compliance Approval (ECA) applications for a variety of industries including: upstream natural gas, wood product manufacturing, metal product manufacturing, plastic product manufacturing, and chemical manufacturing.
- Assessed Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (EASR) eligibility for comfort heating systems, standby power systems, autobody shops, and commercial printing facilities.
- Completed Emissions Summary and Dispersion Modelling (ESDM) reports to support ECA applications, show compliance with O. Reg. 419/05 standard phase-in, and to meet annual update requirements.
Sep 2015 – Sep 2017 Teaching/Research Assistant
University of Guelph, School of Engineering
Sep 2014 – Nov 2016 Environmental Instrument Specialist
Akrulogic, Environmental Consulting, Toronto, ON
May 2014 – Aug 2014 Environmental Assistant
Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Environmental Monitoring & Reporting Branch, Air Quality Monitoring and Assessment Unit, Toronto, ON
May 2013 – Aug 2013 Engineering Assistant
Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Safe Drinking Water Branch, Licensing & Approvals, Toronto, ON.