Scott Manser, Senior Project Manager, Compliance & Permitting, P.Eng.
Phone: 519 966 8798
- B.Sc.(Hons.), Environmental Engineering, 1993, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario
- Professional Engineer, PEO, 1998 (License No. 9052553 Windsor, Ontario
Profile: Areas of Expertise:
Scott Manser brings over 20 years of industrial and consulting environmental experience to the project team. While in the industrial sector Scott developed first-hand knowledge of the problems faced by industry today in the areas of air, water and waste. Since entering the consulting sector six years ago Scott has focused on air quality and environmental assessments. Scott’s industrial sector experience brings a practical well-rounded approach to client projects
- Environmental assessment reports for renewable energy projects involving water, wind and solar technologies.
- Due diligence reviews and site conformance auditing for renewable energy projects and installations.
- Compilation of site-wide air emission inventories, including fugitive emissions, for metal casting, automotive and petrochemical sector clients.
- Development of regional air emission inventories for the transportation sector.
- Preparation of Environmental Compliance Approval (ECA) applications for air, water and waste.
- Development of air emission reduction plans and voluntary abatement plans and control strategies.
- Development and certification of Toxic Reduction Plans including toxic accounting requirements and reporting.
- Consultation on compliance with environmental regulations.