Ka-Ming Lin, Senior Project Manager,
Renewable Energy/Energy Storage, P.Eng.
Phone: 905 822 4120 x 310
- B.A.Sc., Metallurgy and Materials Science, University of Toronto
- M.A.Sc., Metallurgy and Materials Science, University of Toronto
Profile: Areas of Expertise:
Bulk energy storage systems and their impacts on the Ontario electricity market and system, Wind Resource Assessments, Financial Modeling and Technical Due Diligence services for renewable energy projects, Development of site-wide air emission inventories for a broad range of processes, sources and contaminants; Wind turbine micro-siting; Wind farm noise modelling.
- Technical support and consulting for proposed grid scale energy storage system;
- Due diligence reviews of solar and wind energy projects;
- Wind Resource Assessments;
- Noise modelling for small wind farm projects (10 MW).
- Development of site-wide emission inventories for various industries and institutions, including iron ore producer, cabinet spray coating, surface coating manufacturing, and natural gas and coal fired power generation;
- Preparation and submission of Emission Summary & Dispersion Modelling Reports in support of applications for environmental approvals;